Monday, October 6, 2008

10-6-08

Good Monday Morning,

I hope your weekend was totally enjoyable and you are rested and ready to start the week.

In math class, we will be going over the continued work with fractions and how they are connected to decimals. How do you turn one into the other, what is a rational number, what is a terminating decimal, and repeating decimal? As you can see, there is a fair amount of vocabulary attached to this concept.

Homework: pages 244-245 # 2-48 even #

You will also get your test back on = - x / fractions today. We will go over the work, and then you need to have your parents sign the test.
***** If you need to retake this test, you must come in during tutorial tomorrow,10-7-08, and review with me. Then you may take the retest on Wednesday during tutorial. Check with me today if this does not work for you.
FYI:
*Progress Reports go home today. Get these signed and returned by Tuesday.
*Conferences are this week. Get your assigned time in asap.
*Half student day on Thursday-Conferences!
*No student day on Friday-Conferences!
*10-13-08 is Columbus Day - Day off from school!

Have the best Monday ever,
Mrs. Charle McAtee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope my test gets me my grade higher in Math.