Friday, October 24, 2008

10-24-08

Good Friday Morning,

From the amount and voice of the comments, I believe that you have a solid handle on the foundation of solving 1 step equations. Congratulations as this is not an easy concept, but rather on the more difficult side- the work got harder but you got smarter!!! way to go class.

In math class we will indeed go over the homework (page 111 #9-20 and page 115 #5-16) and make sure we are rock solid on solving and CHECKING equations. After all questions, I want you to preview solving 2 step equations.

Homework: Enjoy your weekend.

Mrs. Charle McAtee

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

last nights worksheet was really easy

Anonymous said...

I don't like two step equations. They are annoying.

Anonymous said...

Brown Sugar is SOOOOOO adorable! I can't wait until math so I can see her again! It's sad that you can't find a sweater to fit her. She's so tiny! I hope she does okay at the vet today. I hate shots! Anyway, you and Brown Sugar have a great day!

Anonymous said...

You dog is very cute.