Tuesday, October 28, 2008

10-28-08

Good Tuesday Morning,

How did you do solving and checking the 2 step equations? We will find out today in class when we go over the homework and answer any questions you may still have. This is your turn to get questions answered so come in with them.

Homework: Page 121 # 11-21 odd # solve and check
Page 122 # 25-35 odd # solve and check
Quiz on Thursday on Solving and Checking Equations and Writing Equations.


FYI:
* Magazine Drop off day is today.
* Spirit Day is Twin Day today and Vocabulary Day tomorrow
* Quarter 1 ends this Friday

Thank you goes out to Lily on all her help she gave me to get the floatation devise clear and answering all the questions SHE caused with the cure. I don't think it worked!!

Brown Sugar is fine and as firey as ever. What a joy to have her!

Have a great day,
Mrs.Charle McAtee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aye! 'Ow are tings in Maine? It's really cold here in Saskatchewan, as usual. I bet it's really warm down where you are, aye?! I'll try to keep in contact with ya all, because I love math! I gotta go chop down some wood, now, for my fire. Aye, you have a good day, Ya hear?

Anonymous said...

I don't like two-step equations, but they are really easy and I understand them

Anonymous said...

Just kidding you are the best teacher ever