Monday, October 27, 2008

10-27-08

Good Monday Morning,

Hope all of you had a restful weekend. Are you ready to start the week? I hope so.... because we are off.....
In math class we are moving to the next step in solving equations, we are going to do the 2 step equations! Yeah Yeah, this is built up on the foundation of solving the 1 step equations. I am sure all of you could see the pattern building. I think this part will be a cinch.

Homework: Page 121 # 10-20 even # Solve and Check all problems
Page 122 # 24- 34 even # Solve and Check all problems

FYI:
* Magazine Drive continues this week-
* Quarter 1 ends this FRIDAY!!!

Have a great day,
Mrs. Charle McAtee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy I'm glad the quarter ends this Friday.

Anonymous said...

Hi McAtee! Thanks for telling EVERYONE to ask me what's wrong with your fish tank (aka. floatation device) I hope the miracle potion I put in it works! How is Brown Sugar doing, by the way? Did she make it through her vet appointment OK? I hope so. She is AWESOME! Anyway, have a fantabulous day!