Friday, October 3, 2008

10-3-08

Good FRIDAY Morning,

It is so nice to be here today. I hope all of you did an excellent job on the test. I will be looking these over this morning.

For math class today you will need your laptops. We are going to preview converting fractions into decimals by playing with the animated game programs on classzone.com.
FYI:
* Progress Peports are coming out on MONDAY. They need to be signed by parents and returned on Tuesday.
*Conferences are starting this coming week. Get your time sheets in for time.

It was so nice hearing from you while I was at home. Thank you for all of the good wishes. I am planning on going to the show tonight to see Hollywood Chihuahuas. I hope it is as cute as it looks.

HOMEWORK: Enjoy your weekend.
Bring back your Progress Report Signed.

Have the best Friday ever,
Mrs Charle McAtee

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you're back today! Homeroom wasn't as fun without you haha...... Well I hope that you have a good day!=D

Anonymous said...

Hi, Mrs. McAtee! It's good to have you back. I will feed your fish, I PROMISE! Anyway, have a super fantabulous day!

Anonymous said...

Good morning! I wanted to see Hollywood Chiuauas (Not sure on the spelling) it looks super cute! But, there is also a dance tonight, I have to go to it. Anyway, aside from my life, have a good Friday!

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Today is rockin' and I can't wait to go home and chill... Maybe I could dance and sing. We really did miss you yesterday, but the sub was great and she helped alot with the whole math concept. I just sat with Grace and right now she keeps saying "To the Max!" over and over and over and over and over.
Bye