Thursday, October 23, 2008

10-23-08

Good Thursday Morning,

How are you doing with the homework(practice 1.5 all)? Using the inverse operations to balance equations can sometimes be tricky, but my hope is that by now, you are mastering this. Let me know how things are going in class or make a comment here. We are going to review this 1 step solving equation for another day as it is this foundational.

Homework: page 111 # 9-20 all
page 115 # 5-16 all

FYI:
* Magazine Drive going on
* Quarter 1 ends October 31

Have a great day,
Mrs. Charle McAtee

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

EASY STUFF :) FINISHED MY HOMEWORK IN CLASS YEAH!!

Anonymous said...

hi i am sooooooo tyred do we have 2 have hw

Anonymous said...

I am loving math right now. Actually, I am Seussical rehersal and it is ah-mazing.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. McAtee! I'm not a student of yours this year, but I was last year and didn't know you had a new blog so I'm here to say hi sooo........ HI MRS. MCATEE AND ALL HER NEWISH STUDENTS!!

-Danielle of the Monhegan Island house!! :) A.K.A- Mrs. McAtee's favorite kid in da WORLD!

Anonymous said...

HI MRS. MCATEE!!!!
The h.w. was easy!!!
i want to take a challenge in the next chapter.any way have a nice evening!!!!

Anonymous said...

Anthoney, Amy, and I did the homework really easily. I did really well on the one last night too. I'm ready to move on to the harder stuff!

-Cole