Tuesday, October 14, 2008

10-14-08

Good Tuesday Morning,

I hope all of you had the best long weekend ever and you return rested and ready to start this week.

Congratulations to all of you who retook the last test on fractions. On the whole(hee hee), everyone did a splendid job with the concept. This new grade is the grade that will be recorded in the grade book. SO, keep up this good work. For those of you who did not take the test, I am raising the grade by 5 points!!

In math class we will review adding and subtracting decimals. After a quick review, we will move onward to multiplying and dividing decimals. What are the tricks for mastering this???

Today is White Board Tuesday. Everyone is welcome to join for a recap on Negative integers, fractions and decimals, and a REVIEW FOR THE UPCOMING TEST ON WEDNESDAY!!!!

Homework:Retests on Chapter 5 need to be signed by parents.
Practice for the test on + - x / decimals on Wednesday.

Have the best day ever.

Mrs. Charle McAtee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Mrs. McAtee! I hope you had a refreshing four day weekend. I now I sure did! Lots of sleep and rest was great for me. (Don't ask why...) Anyway, have a Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

I like how you used ever alot in this post!!