Tuesday, September 9, 2008

9-9-08

Good Tuesday Morning,

I hope all of you got your animoto slide show done yesterday with Mrs. Dawson. If NOT, come to see me Today. I will be grading these on the rubric passed out to your team on Friday. But, I can say by the previews and the shows that I did happen to see so far, they are worthy of a high grades.

Today in math we are going to briefly cover the order of operations(OOO). What are they, when do you use them, why do you use them and how do you use them.
After this we are off to the land of the integers, both positive and negative ones!

Homework: page 22 # 12-29
page 8 # 18

* Heading F/L names
Date
Period 1 2 4 5
Assignment
* Write the problem down
* Show all steps/work
* Box in answers
* Neat ans Spaced
* Filed in your binder by date

FYI :

I only post comments with first names.

Laptop meeting tonight at 6:30 pm for parents who want to have their kids bring Home the laptop.

Have a great day,
Mrs. Charle McAtee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Math is going pretty FANTABULOUS! Our animoto slide show is done! The animoto music is pretty cool. WhooHoo!
Cole and Marissa