Friday, September 12, 2008

9-12-08

Good FRIDAY Morning,

We made it through another week. In class today we are still going to cover the 2 operations(+, -) with positive and negative numbers( chapter 2). On Monday we will move onto multiplying and dividing integers. Hope this is all making sense to you at this time. If not, you need to let me know today.

In class we will be working on practice 2.3 C # 22-33 all( do this on a separate sheet of paper for working space). You may use the book or your notes. Pass in at the end of class.

For any students who want to challenge themselves, you may do the above practice 2.3 C # 22-32 even numbers only in addition to the Challenge Practice 2.3 # 1-10.

Homework: Review chapter 2

Have a restful weekend.

Mrs.Charle McAtee

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! It's Friday! Have a super cool weekend, and I'll see you Monday!

Anonymous said...

Are we having NWEA testing in math? I sure hope not! I haven't had any testing, even in Social Studies! Anyway, have a Fun Freaky Friday! ^^

Anonymous said...

Sorry Mrs. McAtee! I said to enter the comment without saying it was me. Anyway, the C comment is from me! ^^

Anonymous said...

The test was a little hard then it got easier.

Anonymous said...

Rrraaaccchhheeellleee said that the test was easy!!!! yeah!!!