Wednesday, September 24, 2008

9-24-08

Good Wednesday Morning,
And what a Wednesday it is for you- 1/2 student day. Yippee!!!

In math class we will review the homework on fractions with common denominators. This isn't as easy as it implies, as we are involving using negative numbers and variables in the mix of fractions. After our review, I want you to jump onto the classzone.com Chapter 5 and practice on your laptops.

I also will be checking in on the parent signatures for your last test. Remember this is anohter way to allow your parents to know what your progress is in math.

Homework: Review on classzone.com

Have an earned extra time off today.

Mrs. Charle McAtee

PS It is so nice to see that you are checking in through the blog when you miss class. Keep up the extra effort McKenzie.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I love your puppy! She's so adorable! I want to take her home with me! xD <---- That means a smiley face.

Anonymous said...

Brown Sugar is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! She is so sweet! She is the cutest dog I have EVER seen!

Anonymous said...

'yeah! No homework!

Anonymous said...

Brown Sugar is sooooooooooooo small!!
its like i can put her in a coat pocket and u wont even notice a bulge in it.

~Justin R.