Friday, September 19, 2008

9-19-08

Happy Friday Morning,

Today we are going to be taking a test on integers, both the positive and negative using all 4 operations. This is an open note test so come prepared with those. Do your very best paying attention to all the details involved.

I appreciate the comments a few of you students made to let me know if you are ready or not for this test.

Homework: Enjoy your weekend.

FYI: There is a new form going to sent out to parents if there is any missing or late work in math during the week. You will need to fill out the assignment missing and the reason for this. On Fridays, any of these will be given to you to have your parents/guardians sign. On Monday, you need to return the form with all the completed work listed. This is another way to update parents on your progress in Math. I will go over this today in class. Hopefully, most of you will never use one of these.

Have a restful weekend,
Mrs. Charle McAtee

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good almost afternoon, Mrs. McAtee. Im not sure what to comment, just felt like it I suppose! The test was quite easy, in my opinion, but maybe because I like algebra so much! Have a good rest of the day! And remember, smiles go for miles!

Anonymous said...

hi i think i did really good on the test and i so exicted to get my score

Anonymous said...

i think ill be ready for this test, since it is open notes, i have extra papers i found to help me...!

Anonymous said...

when we get a grade, why do we have to have our parents see it??? and sign it.

if you get a bad grade, parents get really mad!

Anonymous said...

I AM TOTALLY READY FOR THE TEST!!!!!

Anonymous said...

what if we fail can we take it again?

~Justin R.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. McAtee
Life is going pretty good. The math test was........... EASY! It was so great because then i got time to write on your blog. Math has been going pretty FANTABULOUSLY the past couple days. Except for the day we had the fire drill. UGH! I love the soundtrack for the musical. I really love it and I am so glad that I (hopefully) we get a good role. That would major for my acting career. I bet your asking yourself "What acting career? She hasn't even passed the eighth grade." Well, you just wait my friend. I hope to be in Legally Blonde: The Musical as "Elle Woods" and I also hope to win a Tony Award by th age of 22.
This is probably the longest comment you have ever gotten so I will stop, because you probably have better things to do than sit in front of the computer and read this comment. So see you on Monday!
Scincerely,
Cha Cha Diva (a.k.a Drama Queen) (a.k.a Marissa)

Anonymous said...

GUESS WHAT........
HIIIIIIIII!!!

~JUSTIN R.

Anonymous said...

Hi




jaime & hailey