Monday, January 5, 2009

1-5-09

Oh Happy New Year to All,

It is nice to be back. I have missed all of you. I hope you got in lots of fun times while you were out.

In math class we are moving on with FUNCTIONS. This is a tricky section, but can be fairly fun once you catch the rhythm or patterns. The vocabulary is extensive and you will need to learn them- relation, input, output, function, domain, and range are a few to begin with. We will try to cover these and begin the work today in chapter 11.

Homework: page 543 # 11,13,14,15,16

Make this a great day,
Mrs.Charle McAtee

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope we go over functions again. Im drawing a blank at the homework. I was very tired. Kara helped me, but i still didnt understand much.

Anonymous said...

Are we having a review?? I barley remember anything from last week... K thxx

Anonymous said...

Are we having a review?? I barley remember anything from last week... K thxx

Anonymous said...

Mrs.Macatee this is awful, I checked the blog but I forgot to write it on the test :-( !!


pleaaasssssseeeee let it count :-)pleeeeaaaassssseeee




????????????? !!!! does it count!!!!!!?????????

Thank you