Friday, November 21, 2008

11-21-08

Good Friday Morning,

And what a Friday this is!!We are moving along with solving Inequalities! Yippee... It is also Cuppie Cake Friday! Yippee.... It is also the last day for a week for you folks! Yippee....

In class we will celebrate the November Birthdays with a treat and then review the work on inequalities and answer any questions you may have. I will also give you your test grade, but I am going to keep the tests themselves for Monday on your return. This will give you no homework over your week off!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL.
FYI:
* Today is the last day of the Food Drive
* No school for a week!

Make this a great day,
Mrs. Charle McAtee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant wait until vacation!

i also cant wait until tonight! i am going to see the new movie Twilight! I heard it was awesome..!!

Mmm... Cupcakes :D

Anonymous said...

Uh, oh! I can't believe we don't have enough cuppie cakes! Oh, well. Have a great turkey day!