Thursday, November 13, 2008

11-13-08

Good Thursday Morning,

In math class we are taking a brief quiz on balancing equations from drawings and word problems. After this we will be moving onward to Solving equations involving fractions and decimals. This will tie in all the review we did the beginning of the year, so hopefully, this will be a breeze.

Homework: none- have a restful day

FYI:
* Food Drive is ongoing this week
* Evangeline turns 1 year old today- Happy Birthday, granddaughter!!!!

Make this a great Thursday,
Mrs. Charle McAtee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Evangeline! I bet she is soooooo cute! By the way, I'm glad the fish didn't die after their overfeeding. That was scary when Marissa dumped almost the whole can into the floatation device (tank). I THINK it was an accident, but I'm not sure. Hmmmmmmmmm....... (just joking, Marissa!) Anyway, have a super cool day! I can't wait until the quiz! (ha, ha, ha!)[Lily is such a geek!-Patty]

Anonymous said...

Patty is SOOOOO mean. I am NOT a geek. (at least I hope not!)

Anonymous said...

YEAH NO HOMEWORK.......!!!!!!!!!
THANKS!!!!!!