Wednesday, April 1, 2009

4-2-09

Good Morning,

All eighth graders are working on building bridges out of toothpicks and will be doing so for the next 2 weeks or so. Homework for this time period will be to journalize daily on the work that you do and the work that your company does every day. These entries need to be detailed as this is a great deal of your grade.

Things to include in this entry:
* What I and the company did was...
* What successes I and the company had were...
* What struggles I and the company had were...
* What are the plans for tomorrow for me and the company for tomorrow...
* I need Mrs. Charle McAtee to know...
You may also add any additional thoughts to this daily entry.


Make this a great day,
Mrs Charle McAtee

1 comment:

McKenzie Close said...

Ah ha! So you wrote the things we needed for our journals in your blog. Great! I now know what to write. :]